Yes, I’m ~anti-semitic~.
Ahahaha, “anti-semitism”, I know.
Anti-semitism is one of those ridiculous terms that gets thrown around like “black privilege” or “black racism” that make anyone with any grasp of reality face-palm into a coma.
According to popular dogma, “anti-semites” are just as bad if not worse than the israeli terrorists they are working against.
It’s the typical victim blaming tactic in which the natural anger the oppressed feels towards his oppressor his linked to the very actions of the oppressor that generate that anger.
But as I think about it, yes, I probably am anti-semitic.
You can’t be pro-Black without being anti-semitic, the two go together.
- In 1994, jewish drug dealer Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown overdosed on heroine. To protect the jewish narrative, the media, police and judicial system blamed the “crime” on an innocent Black man: OJ Simpson.
- It was the jew mayor, Michael Bloomberg, who introduced Stop & Frisk laws in NYC in 2002. According to most estimates, Stop & Frisk led to a 50% increase of police homicides committed against Black men.
- Since 2009, a jewish “vigilante” group called Shomrim (partially financed by tax dollars) has come under scrutiny for the murder of multiple African-American males in New York.
- In August 2011, french jew Dominique Strauss-Kahn raped a Black woman, Nafissatou Diallo, in New York City. The media immediately declared Strauss-Kahn innocent, and so did the jewish judge (Bonnie Goldstein) despite video evidence of the contrary.
- Still in 2011, at the height of the Iran deal controversy, one of the largest jewish newspapers in Atlanta, the “Forward”, put a bounty (!) on the head of then President Barack H. Obama. Neither the FBI nor the secret services investigated the incident.
- Since 2012, the state of israel refuses to extradite the two jewish men, Jonathan Rosenberg and Daniel Cohen, who were found guilty of committing aggravated assault on Shontavia Johnson, a Black female, at the University of California, Berkeley.
- In 2016, jewish “comedian” Jon “Stewart” Leibovitz claimed that “hospitals should stop treating HIV” if Black people didn’t vote for the jew Bernie “Sanders” Gutman.
- In April 2017, jewish israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused Arab Syrian leader Bashar Al-Assad of using chemical weapons against his population. A few weeks later, the israeli defense force (Tsahal) dropped White Phosphorus on Palestinian civilians, including children. White Phosphorus is classified by the UNODA (United Nations) as a chemical weapon, and its use is strictly regulated… except for israel.
- According to Louis Farrakhan and many other Black historians, jews held a prominent role in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.
- The openly zionist jewish defense league is known to have attacked peaceful Black protesters on more than one occasion, including children (!) protesting with Black Lives Matter.
- According to Talmudic law, as practiced in Israel, the murder of a jew is one of the three capital offenses alongside idolatry and adultery. But the murder of a non-jew by a jew in only a “sin”, and is not punishable by a court.
- Still according to the Talmud, a non-jew that “falls into a well” should not be helped by a jew. Since the Six-Day War (1967), this religious concept has been used very often by israeli media to justify the murder of Palestinian children. According to current israeli defense minister Avigdor Lieberman, it is “God’s will” that Palestinians be killed or expelled from their homeland.
- Many jewish terrorists later became israeli prime ministers: Itzhak Shamir, Menaghem Begin, Moshe Dayan, Itzhak Rabin, Levi Eskhol, all responsible for the deaths of thousands of Palestinians.
There are many, many, many more examples of why it’s perfectly natural and reasonable for a Black man, or any minority, to be anti-semitic.
In fact, any so-called “Black advocate” that is NOT anti-semitic is immediately suspicious.
jews are ethnic enemies of the Black collective.